BRIDGE CAM WELD GAUGE
- Bridge Cam Gage for measurements are possible in either inches or millimeters: Angle of Preparation, Excess Weld Metal, Depth of Undercut, Depth of Pitting, Weld Throat Size, Fillet weld length,Misalignment (high-low), General linear measurements up to 60 mm or 2 inches
- Bridge Cam Gauge / TWI Welding Gauge / Cambridge Gauge / Universal Welding Gauges
- Made of stainless steel and sturdy to measure undercut depth or crown height scale can be read to 1/32 inch
- Supplied in a case with instructions
- Note: Adjustable scale to compensate for point wear
HI-LO WELDING GAUGE
- Hi Lo Welding Gauge measures internal alignment of pipe after fit-up / Alignment, Cuts radiographic rejects.
- Hi Lo Welding Gauge measures internal misalignment of pipe before and After tacking.
- Hi Lo Gauge Measurements read in standard one side and metric on the Opposite side.
- Changes from standard to metric, simply remove gauge body, turn scales Over and replace body
- Measure internal misalignment before welding
- Measure fit-up gap of welding
- Measure bevel on end preparation
- Measure the crown height of welds
- Measure fillet weld size
- Measure scribe line, socket welds
- Measure scribe line, socket welds
- Satisfy fit-up codes AWS, ASME, ANSI, API & MILITARY
V-WAC WELD GAUGE
- The V-WAC Gage easily and quickly checks the four essential measurements required for compliance with the NRC Visual Weld Acceptance Criteria. Checks undercut depth, porosity comparison, amount of porosity per linear inch and crown height. An essential and recommended welding inspection gauges
- Accurate Undercut depth or crown height scale can be read to 1/32 inch.
- Porosity comparison of 1/8 inch and 1/16 inch. Linear gauge in 1/16 inch increments.
- Pointer is easy to set and a locking screw holds it in position for later reference.
- Figures and increments are etched into surface.
- They are easy to read and will not rub off.
- Fast all four required measurements are made with a single gauge.
- Sturdy Gauge is made of stainless steel.
- Handy Gauge is 1¼ inches by 4 inches, and can be easily carried in your pocket.
AUTOMATIC WELD SIZE GAUGE
- Gauge shown above it is possible to meet specifications of butt and fillet type welds.
- New redesigned instrument is pocket sized and easy to operate,
- New feature includes thumb screw which replaces old hard to operate rivet type.
- Diagrams illustrate the ease with which welders and inspectors may accurately check sizes of convex or concave fillets as well as butt weld reinforcements.
- The convexity and concavity sizes have automatically been predetermined
- Welding Inspection Gauge is precision built of stainless steel with dimensional readings chemically etched and filled for easier reading.
FILLET WELD GAUGE
- Accuracy Guaranteed New Manufacturing Process Allows This Unsurpassed Accuracy of ±.005
- Fillet Weld Gauge allows fast, accurate measurement of eleven (11) fillet weld sizes: 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, and 1″, and their metric equivalents, to determine weld sizes, either concave or convex.
- Each gauge blade is made of 1-1/4″ x 4″ cold rolled stainless steel to resist rust and bending.
- Blades are debarred to remove rough edges.
- All sizes and numerals are engraved into the surface for easier reading.
- The set of seven blades comes in a handy 2″ x 4 1/2″ pocket case weighing only 4 oz.
SKEW-T FILLET WELD GAUGE
- A handy compilation of mathematical relationships between leg length, throats, skew angles and inspection dimensions. A must for designers and inspectors. The perfect companion to the GAL Weld Gauge.
- Replaces all other sets of gauges to measure fillet or groove welds in skewed members or members at 90 degrees
TAPER WELD GAUGE
- Accurate figures and increments are etched into surface, easy to read
- Polished, bright and clean without burr, rust laser engraved line and will not rub off
- Made of stainless steel, miniature and light weight, pocket size
- For accurately measuring of cylindrical bores, helping you to get the correct size for repair/replacement of wall wart cords, etc.
- Measurements possible in either inches or millimeters
- Stainless steel Type
- welding gauge Measure range: 1-15mm (1/64-5/8 inch)
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
VERNIER WELDING GAUGE
ESTONE (HJC 40, HJC 60) WELDING GAUGE
- The gauge consists of main scale, height gauge, undercut depth gauge and multiple-purpose gauge and is specially used for the measurement of the bevel angle, height, width, gap and undercut depth of weldments, suitable for the detection of boilers, bridges, ships, pressure vessels and oil pipes.
- it is made of stainless steel and is characterized by portable and compact structure, easy operation, wide application
KIRTI NDT 707/B-Wing Shree Sai Raj Park, Near Madhvi Banglow, Rajaji Path Rd, Dombivali East, Thane Maharashtra INDIA- 421201
Copyright © 2017 kirtindt.in | Powered By <a href=”vikasg.com”>VikasG Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.</a>
Follow us on